- Multiple re-attacking bug fixed.
- Added a new message to handle confusion.
- Was a bug in parsing the exits (altways thought
northeast was southeast) - this will require
most of the .PTH files to be re-recorded.
- Fixed a bug which was causing the program to re-get
the same item multiple times.
- If it gets lost while scripting, it will now check
to see if the current room matches any in the
current path (if so, assume we are there, otherwise
it goes into 'lost' mode and looks for a known room).
- When an INI configuration file is loaded, the
various windows are repositioned to their saved
- Fixed bug with modem hangup being sent too many times.
- Fixed bug with re-dialing. If carrier is lost now,
then it will re-dial and continue (if a path was
- You should now be prompted to recording a path with
an existing path file name.
- When importing old MudWalk path files, any 'restart'
commands will not be recorded.
- Other miscellaneous small fixes.
Back to the top!
Written and maintained by Spawn. Copyright (c), all rights reserved.
MegaMud and the MegaMud Release Notes are copyright (c) 1998-2006 GWiz PTY. LTD.
View Privacy Disclosure for Google technologies used on this website.