- You can now register MegaMud online at http://www.mudmarket.com
- My email address is now firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are in a party, and auto-combat is off, it will now
rest if needed even when monsters are present.
- On the session stats window, there is now a button which
will list the people seen, and the last time it saw them.
- Fixed some bugs with the display and entry of times
(especially the 12:mm am/pm ones).
- Added a cash/hour rate to the player stats.
- Added reset button to time analysis window (same effect as hitting
reset on stats window).
- Fixed the bug which prevented you from saving an empty
game speech prefix.
- Fixed a bug where people could stuff up other's scripts
- MegaMud should now correctly go to the bank before trying
to train. If for some reason it still doesnt have enough cash
when it tries to train, it will go back and get more.
- Made the greeting of players optional.
- Added option to party settings to allow party members to
share any cash collected between the party members.
- Multiple commands may now be stacked by seperating them
with a semi-colon, eg. "e;e;a orc". This facilty only works
in the quick tools and conversations window. Anything entered
on the terminal screen is sent as typed.
- Added party setting to optionally help leader bash doors.
- Added HP percentages at which to cast party heal spells.
- Created a seperate 'Talk' settings page. You can now specify
what type of messages are to be diverted if someone uses
@divert which your character.
- The extra damage done by certain weapons is now displayed
as a seperate player accuracy stat and not included within
the 'Normal' hit stat.
- If MegaMud is disconnected due to some Telnet error,
MegaMud should now always attempt to re-connect regardless of
the type of error (if the reconnect options are enabled).
Previously only some errors caused it to attempt a re-connect.
- Added an option to the item details to specify whether
a minimum number of an item needs to be carried. If specified,
MegaMud will always attempt to obtain more of the item if the
carried number falls below the specified minimum.
- MegaMud will no longer run backwards if auto-combat is off.
- If a shop is out of stock of an item, MegaMud should no stop
trying to go there and buy it (if needed).
- There is now an option on the message details dialog which
allows you to temporarily disable game messages (saves you
from having to delete them and re-add them when testing).
- Added an option to auto-connect when the INI file is loaded.
- Added an option to specify what the player should start doing
when they first connect.
- Added support for the new proposed races (you can activate
them in the Other settings page). Havent tested them yet.
- Fixed a bug with MegaMud sometimes not re-inviting players
when it re-connects.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the count of the no. of
attacks spells successfuly cast to go up by 2 at a time.
- Includes a new Mithril mines loop (thanks to Valheru).
- Added some extra game messages.
- Fixed a whole bunch of other small things.
Back to the top!
- Fixed a whole heaps of memory leaks and potential crashes.
- Fixed a bug with MM ignoring poison even when
IgnorePoison option was off.
- Added timeout values to the party bless spells.
- You can now use the same bless spells for party
members as your own bless spells.
- If Autoload last INI file is off, clicking one of the last
save INI files now properly loads the one selected.
- Added option to display reason for running away
- Added some extra session details (total kills, last person
seen, lowest HP reached, total times needed to run)
- If @divert is active, gangpathes are now also diverted.
- Put in a check within the code so that the room outside the
town gates in old MajorMud versions (prior 1.1t) will match
the current definition.
- Added an extra popup window which shows a basic time analysis
of the durations MegaMud has spent doing different actions.
I created this so that users can optimize their exp. rate
by examining what MegaMud is spending most of its time doing.
- Moved all the Show menu options onto a seperate menu.
- There are now two party heal spells (minor & major).
- Fixed a couple of small probs with parties rejoining after
Back to the top!
Written and maintained by Spawn. Copyright (c), all rights reserved.
MegaMud and the MegaMud Release Notes are copyright (c) 1998-2006 GWiz PTY. LTD.
View Privacy Disclosure for Google technologies used on this website.